Race Engineer of the Year - Enter Here!
The NMA is proud to launch the very first Race Engineer of the Year Award!
Compete against other NMA students from different racing series to top the league table of race engineers and get the chance to win an amazing prize at the end of the season and eternal bragging rights!
It doesn’t matter what you’re racing – karting, 2CVs, bikes or F1 – all NMA students and graduates are eligible. This is a great chance to level the playing field of motorsport and compete against your fellow students.
How to Enter:
- Sign you and your team up below
- Each week, let us know your best final race position of the weekend via social media (by DM, using #NMAraceday or tagging us)
- Points will be awarded to the Top 15 finishers – 20-17-15-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
- Each week we’ll post the championship standings on our social media
- At the end of the season, NMA Race Engineer of the Year will be announced with prizes for the top 3 students,
Even though the motorsport season is now well under way, you can still enter your results retrospectively. Just email Niki@nda.ac.uk with your results from past races in the 2022 season. Results will be verified 😜