The National Motorsport Academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The National Motorsport Academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from July 1st 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information that allows us to improve the integrity of our course offering
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is defined as a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit a website.
Cookies are designed to help us to identify your computer and improve your experience and customer journey on our website, such as tracking your shopping basket contents or enrolment status.
You can disable the cookies on our website, however this may result in parts of the site not functioning correctly.
Our website uses the following cookies:
|NMA_EnrolID||This cookie is essential for our online enrolment form to function. It is used to maintain your enrolment data throughout the enrolment process and expires within 7 days or when you have completed the enrolment process.|
|NMA_Cookies||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||We use Google Analytics to gather data based on the visitors to our website. These cookies will collect data anonymously and will provide us with data based on things such as visitors to the website, conversion rates, revenue, which channel the visitor has come through and any cost associated with the visit.|
|ShareThis Cookie||These cookies are used by ShareThis to store visitor information relating to the social media share buttons on our website. http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/#sthash.NEVNTo4U.dpbs|
|Vimeo and YouTube Cookies||These cookies are used by Vimeo and YouTube to track the number of views a certain video which is embedded on our website has received.|
You are able to disable the cookies on our website by changing the cookie settings on your browser. However, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to access or use vital parts of our website such as the enrolment form.
How to change cookie settings in your web browser
- How to change your cookie settings in Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Safari (OS X)
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Safari (iOS)
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by NMA for marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for NMA marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 (this information will be originally supplied by you upon application only). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com. A small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.