Motorsport Software Jobs
About the Job Role
About the Person
- Educated to degree-level or working towards a higher-level qualification in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Analytical, organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Able to communicate ideas and work with a close-knit team
- An understanding of applied physics, mathematics, modelling and simulation principles
- Strong problem-solving skills
About the Tech
Motorsport software jobs can involve integrating existing systems and software as well as developing bespoke solutions for teams and manufacturers. As with most software engineering and development positions, the roles are varied and numerous.
The new MSc Advanced Motorsport Engineering offers those already working in the industry the opportunity to develop their skillset outside of the software development remit. With modules in Engineering Management Principles, Advanced Vehicle Dynamics and Race Strategy Optimization, the Master’s qualification has been designed to open up new opportunities to those wanting to progress their career in motorsport.
Take a look at other motorsport job roles available:
NMA works in association with RaceStaff.com, so after you graduate with an NMA Degree we can help you achieve your dream job within the motorsport industry.